Terms & Condition
TERMS and CONDITIONS
1. Providing service at the time of request for transportation services is subject to the availability of taxis.
2. Online payment of 10% of the total amount should be made to confirm the booking & its receipt should be presented at the time of final payment.
3. The amount once paid cannot be refunded.
4. The drive will not wait for more than 30 minutes from the pick up time in case the customer fails to inform about delay in pick up timings and the
entire amount paid will be forfeited.
5. The package rates may change if the price of diesel/ petrol changes.
6. Additional charges will need to be paid by the customer for one way outstation trips in case the driver needs to cover additional distance or needs
additional time to cover the return journey(higher of the two).
7. In case of unspecified distance coverage transfers, only one-way transfer either from airport/railway station to a single location or vice versa is
8. AC in the taxi will not be operated in hilly areas or if the car is not in motion.
9. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to take care of his/her belongings. The company/driver shall not be responsible for loss/damage of any property.
10. Due to some unforeseen circumstances, in case of unavailablity of the booked taxi on the date of journey, the customer will be provided with an
alternative taxi in the same segment.